These Black and White Photo Wedding Cards have two pictures, a simple design, and a classy style. The black and white colors on these wedding invitations can easily be customized. Read more about customized wedding invitation colors on our Custom Color Form. Choosing the perfect wedding invitation or wedding announcement can be difficult with so many options available out there. It is our priority to offer more unique designs so you are sure to find one that is perfect for your wedding. From our Folded, Tri-Fold, and special-shaped wedding stationery to our multi-photo wedding photo card options and even our simple card designs, we are certain you will find the perfect card for your needs. Don’t see what you are looking for? Contact us for a quote on your completely customized wedding invitations, where we will design a card just for you that will highlight your pictures beautifully and will be right in line with your wedding colors and style.
1. Upload your photos
– IMPORTANT: make sure your photos are the correct orientation for the spaces (to avoid excess cropping into the allotted spaces), high resolution (over 800KB in size), and not copyright protected before ordering. A low resolution photo will not print clearly, and let’s face it – pretty much nobody wants a grainy photo on their cards.
2. Type out your card text in the text fields exactly how you would like it to appear, including correct spelling, grammar, dates, and spacing. Our designer will copy your text exactly how it is entered into our system.
3. Proceed through checkout and complete your order. Payment is due in full at this time.
4. Then sit back, relax, and anxiously await your proofs (or maybe not so anxiously…. our designers are actually really good at what they do. How about… “excitedly await.” That totally works). Your order details will then be sent to one of our trained Photoshop professionals who will do all the hard work for you. You will receive a digital proof via email within 24 hours (business days only). CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER if you don’t see your proofs in 48 hours.
5. If you need changes, simply email the designer back with your requests and they will make the changes within 24 hours and create another proof for you to review. Once you approve your proofs, your cards will be sent immediately to print and will ship out just 24-48 hours after approval.
Choosing photos doesn't have to be confusing! We have created an informative page to help you choose the perfect photos for your card.
Photo Requirements and Tips
Front of Black and White Photo Wedding Cards:
Back of Black and White Photo Wedding Cards:
CARD TYPE: Flat
DIMENSIONS: 4 x 8
PHOTOS ALLOWED ON CARD: 2
ENVELOPES: Standard white envelopes are included.
TURN-AROUND TIME: You can have your cards in hand only 3 business days after you complete your card order with several shipping options to choose from. Your order will be sent to print immediately after you complete your purchase. Orders ship out 48 hours after purchase. Complications with your order may delay the printing process, such as low resolution images, or images that will not crop well after printing/cutting. Please consult our Photo Requirements tab to ensure that your image selections will not cause delays in your order. Shipping options available to you during checkout are 10-day, 2-day, or overnight.
Questions about your photos, our wedding card finish type options, or need help ordering? Check out our FAQ page, populated by questions customers have had. Always feel free to contact us. We are happy to answer further questions. We want you to be completely comfortable (and totally excited!) to order your black and white photo cards from us.
Black and White Photo Wedding Cards
Photography by: Eldeen Annette